Spring Horse Show – September 30th, 2018
- Ring A – Dianne White
- Ring B – Miss Demi Sams
- Ring C – Miss Erin Ketteringham
- Ring D – Ms Susannah McGarrity
- Ring E – Mrs Nicolette Jones-Ryan
- Ring F – Mr Wayne Jones
- Ring G – TBA
RULES & REGULATIONS
* All competitors must complete & sign a waiver form prior to entering any ring. Allocated wristbands to be worn by all persons entering a ring.
* WAIVER FORMS can be downloaded from the Blacktown City Show website and completed prior to presentation at the ticket office.
* All horses and ponies competing in breed classes must be registered with a relevant society. Papers to be produced on request.
*STALLIONS & COLTS – shall not be led or ridden by any person under the age of 17yrs.
* BROODMARES – must have registered progeny or be visibly in foal or with foal at foot.
* NOVICE – Horse or rider who has not won a first at any Agricultural or Spring Show.
* INTERMEDIATE – Has not won a first, second or third in any solo event at any royal show.
* DOUBLE CHANCE – Horses winning the ridden height champion or 1st in an open height class not eligible.
* COMPETITORS AGE to comply on the day of competition.
* HORSES AGE taken as from the 1st August.
* The committee reserves the right to refuse or cancel an entry
* JUDGES – The committee reserve the right to substitute a judge and alter or vary the program when it is deemed necessary. If a judge considers an exhibit to not possess sufficient merit to deserve a prize, none shall be awarded.
JUDGES DECISION ON THE DAY IS FINAL.
* PROTESTS – any exhibitor, who desires to enter a protest against any decision on the part of the judge, or any decision, act or omission on the part of the society shall lodge a protest in writing within 1 HOUR on the DAY upon which such act, decision or omission occurred. The protest shall set out in detail the circumstances relied upon by such exhibitor, & shall be given or left at the show office accompanied by a fee of $50.00, which shall be forfeited to the society should the protest be deemed frivolous.
* RANDOM DRUG TESTING MAY BE CARRIED OUT AT THIS EVENT.
* DRUG TESTS will be carried out by an independent body nominated by the ASC and is not connected to Blacktown City Show Society.
* Any competitor found to have breached, will be investigated by the ASC Disciplinary Committee.
* DOGS – must be kept on a leash at all times and are not permitted onto the main arena.
* LUNCHBREAK – will be taken at the discretion of the judge