BLACKTOWN SHOW GYMKHANA – Last Sunday of the month
The Blacktown City Show Society Inc hold’s a Gymkhana in Blacktown on the last Sunday in each month January to November. Sometimes we may run different programs for each of the end of month events.
Programs will be available on this website.
PLEASE NOTE: Showground entry via Kent St only (free gate entry – Kiosk available)
ENQUIRIES: Elaine 0408 253 563
Ring Master: Elaine 0408 253 563
Tickets $4 per class | $5.00 Competitor Registration Fee
(Different coloured tickets will be used For each Gymkhana)
All competitors must sign a waiver form.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- COMPETITORS ENTER AT OWN RISK.
- WAIVER FORMS – must be completed & signed by all riders & handlers including adult’s assisting competitors in beginner ring.
- WRISTBANDS – will be allocated once waiver form has been signed and must be worn. Competitors will be asked to show wristband when entering ring events.
- STALLIONS & COLTS are not eligible to compete in ridden Pony, Galloway, Hack or Rider classes. Stallions & Colts must be accompanied by an adult over 17yrs of age & properly restrained.
- COMPETITORS must be correctly attired.
- BEGINNERS – May only compete in ring 4.
- INTERMEDIATE RIDDEN – open to riders who have not competed at a Royal Show, (pony club classes not counted) or have previously competed in beginner ring, and are now open competitors.
- THE COMMITTEE reserves the right to disqualify any competitor without disclosing reason for doing so.
- CRUELTY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- JUDGES DECISION ON THE DAY IS FINAL
- ALL COMPETITORS REQUIRED TO PAY $5.00 REGISTRATION FEE TO COMPETE. VALID ONLY FOR THE DAY.