Junior Preserves, Jams, Jellies & Conserves
1. Exhibit must be completed while attending school within the last 12 months with corresponding age on the entry Form.
2. All jars and lids to have no advertising or brand names. Standard size jar is not less than 375gms.
3. Prize Money: 1st Prize $5.00 , 2nd Prize $3.00 , Place cards and ribbons will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd. There will be a certificate for every entry. Overall cooking prize of $25 in primary and secondary.
4. Over all cooking Prize of $10 for Youth Exhibit 5yrs and under Section is kindly donated by Blacktown City Council.
Preserves, Jams, Jellies, Chutney/relish/Pickles of own choice
1st $5.00, 2nd $3.00.
1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Cards & ribbons awarded in each class. There will be a certificate for every entry.
1. Jam of own
2. Pickle/chutney/relish of own choice
3. Preserve of own choice
4. Student with disabilities
5. Jam of own choice
6. Pickle/chutney/relish of own choice
7. Preserve of own choice
8. Student with disabilities
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All Exhibits: Must be the original work of the exhibitor, completed within the last 12months and must be ready for display.
2. Entry Fee: Seniors $2 per entry and Juniors $1 per entry.
3. All Exhibits must remain on display for the duration of the show which also includes all items sold that are on display and can only be picked up after 4pm on the Sunday at the conclusion of the show.
4. General Entries for: Art, Crafts, Photography and Needlework will be accepted on Monday 13th March and Tuesday 14th March 2017 between 5pm and 8pm. The craft entries are to be taken to the Trevor Toms Pavilion, all Artwork to the Pam Green Pavilion, Needlework to the Needlework Pavilion and Photography to the Photography Pavilion. Any item received soiled, damaged or washed (with the exception of spun or woven items) will not be accepted.
5. Cooking Entries: Are to be delivered to the Needlework Room between 8am and 10am on Friday 17th March 2017.
6. Entries are to be bought in via Kent St entry point.
7. Only one pass will be issued to an exhibitor for five entries or more in any one Category.
8. Entry Forms: A copy of your entry form/forms must be retained by the exhibitor for collection of your exhibits.
9. Prize Money: Collection of prize money will only be issued after 4pm on Sunday.
10. Exhibits: All exhibit and entry Forms must be marked either Not For Sales (NFS) or For Sale with the price clearly marked. A 20% commission will be charged on all sales.
11. Judging: Judges reserve the right to re-classify an entry with the judge’s decision being final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Security: All reasonable care is taken to ensure no loss or damage to exhibits left in our care. However, no responsibility will be taken by the Blacktown City Show Society Inc. for any loss or damage to any exhibit.